Time Invariant Variables and Panel Data Models : A Generalised Frisch-Vaugh Theorem and its Implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cornwell, Christopher & Schmidt, Peter & Wyhowski, Donald, 1992. "Simultaneous equations and panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1-2), pages 151-181.
- Baltagi, Badi H., 1981. "Simultaneous equations with error components," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 189-200, November.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Krämer, Walter, 1995. "A Mixed-Error Component Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 192-193, February.
- Hausman, Jerry A & Taylor, William E, 1983.
"Identification in Linear Simultaneous Equations Models with Covariance Restrictions: An Instrumental Variables Interpretation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 51(5), pages 1527-1549, September.
- J. Hausman & W. E. Taylor, 1981. "Identification in Linear Simultaneous Equations Models with Covariance Restrictions: An Instrumental Variables Interpretation," Working papers 280, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Breusch, Trevor S & Mizon, Grayham E & Schmidt, Peter, 1989. "Efficient Estimation Using Panel Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 695-700, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Kaminski & Alban Thomas, 2011.
"Land Use, Production Growth, and the Institutional Environment of Smallholders: Evidence from Burkinabè Cotton Farmers,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(1), pages 160-182.
- Kaminski, Jonathan & Thomas, Alban, 2010. "Land Use, Production Growth, and the Institutional Environment of Smallholders: Evidence from Burkinabe Cotton Farmers," Discussion Papers 93136, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2010. "Inference on Time-Invariant Variables using Panel Data: A Pre-Test Estimator with an Application to the Returns to Schooling," PSE Working Papers hal-00492039, HAL.
- Bache, Stefan Holst Milton & Kristensen, Troels, 2013. "A simple but efficient approach to the analysis of multilevel data," COHERE Working Paper 2013:6, University of Southern Denmark, COHERE - Centre of Health Economics Research.
More about this item
Keywordspanel data; error components; correlated effects; within estimator.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gen:geneem:2004.01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.unige.ch/gsem/dsec/index.html .