A Panel Data Analysis of Residential Water Demand in Presence of Nonlinear Progressive Tariffs
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Aug 2002|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 40 Boulevard du Pont-d'Arve, CH-1211 Geneva 4, Switzerland|
Phone: +41 22 379 8263
Fax: +41 22 379 82 93
Web page: http://www.unige.ch/gsem/dsec/index.html
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henry S. Foster, Jr. & Bruce R. Beattie, 1981. "On the Specification of Price in Studies of Consumer Demand under Block Price Scheduling," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 57(4), pages 624-629.
- Deaton, Angus, 1988.
"Quality, Quantity, and Spatial Variation of Price,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 418-430, June.
- Deaton, A., 1988. "Quality, Quantity, And Spatial Variation Of Price," Papers 30, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- R. Bruce Billings & Donald E. Agthe, 1980. "Price Elasticities for Water: A Case of Increasing Block Rates," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 56(1), pages 73-84.
- J. E. Schefter & E. L. David, 1985. "Estimating Residential Water Demand under Multi-Part Tariffs Using Aggregate Data," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 64(3), pages 272-280.
- Blundell, Richard & Pashardes, Panos & Weber, Guglielmo, 1993. "What Do We Learn About Consumer Demand Patterns from Micro Data?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 570-597, June.
- Mohamed Ayadi & Jaya Krishnakumar & Mohamed Salah Matoussi, 2003. "Pooling surveys in the estimation of income and price elasticities: An application to Tunisian households," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 181-201, January.
- Saleth, R.M. & Dinar, A., 1997. "Satisfying Urban Thirst. Water Supply Augmentation and Pricing Policy in Hyderabad City, India," Papers 395, World Bank - Technical Papers. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)