On the Endogenous Determination of Time Preference
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Becker, G.S. & Mulligan, C.B., 1994. "On the Endogenous Determination of Time Preference," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center 94-2, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miravete, Eugenio J & Palacios-Huerta, Ignacio, 2002. "Learning Temporal Preferences," CEPR Discussion Papers 3604, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sander, William, 1998. "The effects of schooling and cognitive ability on smoking and marijuana use by young adults," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 317-324, June.
- Robert Kaestner, 1999. "Does Drug Use Cause Poverty?," NBER Chapters,in: The Economic Analysis of Substance Use and Abuse: An Integration of Econometrics and Behavioral Economic Research, pages 327-368 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guest, Ross S. & Mcdonald, Ian M., 2001. "How Uzawa Preferences Improve the Simulation Properties of the Small Open Economy Model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 417-440, July.
- Been-Lon Chen & Mei Hsu & Chia-Hui Lu, 2008.
"Inflation and Growth: Impatience and a Qualitative Equivalence,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(6), pages 1309-1323, September.
- Been-Lon Chen & Mei Hsu & Chia-Hui Lu, 2007. "Inflation and Growth: Impatience and a Qualitative Equivalence," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 07-A007, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2010.
"The Shape of Temptation: Implications for the Economic Lives of the Poor,"
NBER Working Papers
15973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2010. "The Shape of Temptation: Implications for the Economic Lives of the Poor," Working Papers id:2484, eSocialSciences.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Mullainathan, Sendhil, 2010. "The Shape of Temptation: Implications for the Economic Lives of the Poor," CEPR Discussion Papers 7828, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Haaparanta, Pertti & Puhakka, Mikko, 2004. "Endogenous time preference, investment and development traps," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Gastón A. Giordana, 2008. "Wealthy people do better? Experimental Evidence on Endogenous Time Preference Heterogeneity and the Effect of Wealth in Renewable Common-Pool Resources Exploitation," Working Papers 08-10, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jul 2008.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Bruce Sacerdote, 1999.
"Why Is There More Crime in Cities?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(S6), pages 225-258, December.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Bruce Sacerdote, 1996. "Why is There More Crime in Cities?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1746, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Bruce Sacerdote, 1996. "Why Is There More Crime in Cities?," NBER Working Papers 5430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. Groot & H. M. van den Brink, 2010. "The effects of education on crime," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 279-289.
- Kirby, Kris N. & Godoy, Ricardo & Reyes-Garcia, Victoria & Byron, Elizabeth & Apaza, Lilian & Leonard, William & Perez, Eddy & Vadez, Vincent & Wilkie, David, 2002. "Correlates of delay-discount rates: Evidence from Tsimane' Amerindians of the Bolivian rain forest," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 291-316, June.
- Jordan, Jeffrey L. & Anil, Bulent & Herbert, Velma & Chatterjee, Swan, 2009. "Human Capital Investments in Education and Home Stability: Exploring Education, Homeownership and Poverty," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49320, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:chices:98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsuchus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .