Mandated Employment-Based Health Insurance:Incidence and Efficiency Effects
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M. Kate Bundorf, 2003. "The Effects of Offering Health Plan Choice within Employment-Based Purchasing Groups," NBER Working Papers 9996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sara de la Rica & Thomas Lemieux, 1994.
"Does Public Health Insurance Reduce Labor Market Flexibility or Encourage the Underground Economy? Evidence from Spain and the United States,"
NBER Chapters,in: Social Protection versus Economic Flexibility: Is There a Trade-Off?, pages 265-300
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sara De La Rica & Thomas Lemieux, 1993. "Does Public Health Insurance Reduce Labor Market Flexibility or Encourage the Underground Economy? Evidence from Spain and the United States," NBER Working Papers 4402, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:chices:60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsuchus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .