The Impact of Occupational Safety and HealthRegulation, 1973-83
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucija Muehlenbachs & Stefan Staubli & Mark A. Cohen, 2016.
"The Impact of Team Inspections on Enforcement and Deterrence,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 159-204.
- Muehlenbachs, Lucija Anna & Staubli, Stefan & Cohen, Mark A., 2013. "The Impact of Team Inspections on Enforcement and Deterrence," Discussion Papers dp-13-36-rev2, Resources For the Future.
- Muehlenbachs, Lucija & Staubli, Stefan & Cohen, Mark A., 2013.
"The Effect of Inspector Group Size and Familiarity on Enforcement and Deterrence,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7876, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Muehlenbachs, Lucija & Staubli, Stefan & Cohen, Mark A., 2013. "The Effect of Inspector Group Size and Familiarity on Enforcement and Deterrence," Discussion Papers dp-13-36, Resources For the Future.
- repec:cen:wpaper:12-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stavros A. Drakopoulos & Ioannis Theodossiou, 2016.
"Workers’ risk underestimation and occupational health and safety regulation,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 641-656, June.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A. & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2011. "Workers’ Risk Underestimation and Occupational Health and Safety Regulation," MPRA Paper 29643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alm, James & Shimshack, Jay, 2014.
"Environmental Enforcement and Compliance: Lessons from Pollution, Safety, and Tax Settings,"
Foundations and Trends(R) in Microeconomics,
now publishers, vol. 10(4), pages 209-274, December.
- James Alm & Jay Shimshack, 2014. "Environmental Enforcement and Compliance: Lessons from Pollution, Safety, and Tax Settings," Working Papers 1409, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Bande, Roberto & López-Mourelo, Elva, 2014. "The spatial distribution of workplace accidents in Spain: assessing the role of workplace inspections," MPRA Paper 56767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:chices:40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsuchus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .