The Economics of Privacy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miller, Merton H. & Scholes, Myron S., 1978. "Dividends and taxes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 333-364, December.
- Aris Protopapadakis, "undated". "Some Indirect Evidence on Effective Capital Gains Tax Rates," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 19-82, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Joines, Douglas H, 1981. "Estimates of Effective Marginal Tax Rates on Factor Incomes," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(2), pages 191-226, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kai-Lung Hui & I.P.L. Png, 2005. "The Economics of Privacy," Industrial Organization 0505007, EconWPA, revised 29 Aug 2005.
- Aidan Hollis & Jason Strauss, "undated".
"Privacy, Driving Data and Automobile Insurance: An Economic Analysis,"
2008-13, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 14 Feb 2008.
- Hollis, Aidan & Strauss, Jason, 2007. "Privacy, Driving Data and Automobile Insurance: An Economic Analysis," MPRA Paper 11091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Janvry, Alain & McIntosh, Craig & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2010.
"The supply- and demand-side impacts of credit market information,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 173-188, November.
- Alain de Janvry & Craig McIntosh & Elisabeth Sadoulet, 2006. "The supply and demand side impacts of credit market information," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov.
- Francesca Barigozzi & Dominique Henriet, 2011.
"Genetic Information: Comparing Alternative Regulatory Approaches When Prevention Matters,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 13(1), pages 23-46, February.
- Francesca Barigozzi & Dominique Henriet, 2008. "Genetic Information: Comparing Alternative Regulatory Approaches when Prevention Matters," CHILD Working Papers wp01_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- F. Barigozzi & D. Henriet, 2009. "Genetic Information: Comparing Alternative Regulatory Approaches when Prevention Matters," Working Papers 657, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Charles M. Kahn & James J. McAndrews & William Roberds, 2000. "A theory of transactions privacy," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2000-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Stefan Dodds, 2002. "Privacy and Endogenous Monitoring Choice When Private Information is a Public Good," Working Papers 1010, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Lipartito, Kenneth, 2010. "The Economy of Surveillance," MPRA Paper 21181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hugo Mialon & Sue Mialon, 2008. "The Economics of Search Warrants," Emory Economics 0810, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Jan Bouckaert & Hans Degryse, 2006.
"Opt In Versus Opt Out: A Free-Entry Analysis of Privacy Policies,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1831, CESifo Group Munich.
- BOUCKAERT, Jan & DEGRYSE, Hans, 2007. "Opt in versus opt out: A free-entry analysis of privacy policies," Working Papers 2007025, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Bouckaert, J.M.C. & Degryse, H.A., 2006. "Opt In versus Opt Out : A Free-Entry Analysis of Privacy Policies," Discussion Paper 2006-96, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tucker, Catherine E., 2012. "The economics of advertising and privacy," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 326-329.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:chices:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gsuchus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .