Fiscal Policy Analysis under Alternative Mechanisms of Endogenous Growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gemmell, Norman, 2001. "Fiscal Policy in a Growth Framework," WIDER Working Paper Series 084, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Richard Kneller & Norman Gemmell, 2002. "Fiscal Policy, Growth and Convergence in Europe," European Economy Group Working Papers 14, European Economy Group.
- Gareth Myles, 2000. "Taxation and economic growth," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 21(1), pages 141-168, March.
- Einarsson, Tor & Marquis, Milton H., 1999.
"Formal Training, On-the-Job Training and the Allocation of Time,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 423-442, July.
- Einarsson, T. & Marquis, M.H., 1996. "Formal Training, On-the-Job Training and the Allocation of Time," Working Papers 1996_06_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC GROWTH ; FISCAL POLICY ; TECHNOLOGY;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fsu:wpaper:1997_01_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dmitry Ryvkin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/defsuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .