An RBC Model with Growth: The Role of human Capital
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Einarsson, Tor & Marquis, Milton H., 1998. "An RBC model with growth: the role of human capital," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 431-444, September.
- Milton H. Marquis & Tor Einarsson, 1994. "An RBC model with growth: the role of human capital," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 94-33, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
References listed on IDEAS
- Einarsson, Tor & Marquis, Milton H., 1996. "Note on human capital externalities," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 341-351.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli & Henry E. Siu, 2000. "Growth and business cycles," Staff Report 271, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli & Henry E. Siu, 2005. "Fluctuations in Convex Models of Endogenous Growth II: Business Cycle Properties," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(4), pages 805-828, October.
- Hofer Helmut & Weyerstraß Klaus & Schmidt Torsten, 2011.
"Practice and Prospects of Medium-term Economic Forecasting,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 231(1), pages 153-171, February.
- Hofer, Helmut & Schmidt, Torsten & Weyerstrass, Klaus, 2010. "Practice and Prospects of Medium-term Economic Forecasting," Ruhr Economic Papers 177, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Helmut Hofer & Torsten Schmidt & Klaus Weyerstrass, 2010. "Practice and prospects of medium-term economic forecasting," NRN working papers 2010-12, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Einarsson, Tor & Marquis, Milton H., 1997. "Home production with endogenous growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 551-569, August.
- Burda, Michael C. & Weder, Mark, 1998. "Endogenes Wachstum, gleichgewichtige Arbeitslosigkeit und persistente Konjunkturzyklen," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,9, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Alessandrini, Diana & Kosempel, Stephen & Stengos, Thanasis, 2015.
"The business cycle human capital accumulation nexus and its effect on hours worked volatility,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 356-377.
- Diana Alessandrini & Stephen Kosempel & Thanasis Stengos, 2012. "The Business Cycle Human Capital Accumulation Nexus and its Effect on Labor Supply Volatility," Working Paper series 62_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Diana Alessandrini & Stephen Kosempel & Thanasis Stengos, 2014. "The business cycle human capital accumulation nexus and its effect on hours worked volatility," Working Papers 1407, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Marco Maffezzoli, 2000.
"Human Capital and International Real Business Cycles,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(1), pages 137-165, January.
- Marco Maffezzoli, 1998. "Online Appendix to Human Capital and International Real Business Cycles," Technical Appendices maffezzoli00, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Canton, E.J.F., 1997. "Fiscal Policy in a Stochastic Model of Endogenous Growth," Discussion Paper 1997-63, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marquis, Milton H., 1996. "Note on cyclical employment in the consumption goods sector," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 213-218, May.
- Canton, E.J.F., 1997. "Economic growth and business cycles," Other publications TiSEM 7b903e18-d700-44d6-a7c0-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Perli, Roberto & Sakellaris, Plutarchos, 1998. "Human capital formation and business cycle persistence," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 67-92, June.
- Canton, Erik, 2001. "Fiscal policy in a stochastic model of endogenous growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 19-47, January.
More about this item
Keywordshuman resources ; economic growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fsu:wpaper:1994_01_05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dmitry Ryvkin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/defsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.