Monopsony Power and Relative Wages in the Labor Market for Nurses
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1993|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.coss.fsu.edu/economics/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel Sullivan, 1989.
"Monopsony Power in the Market for Nurses,"
NBER Working Papers
3031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card, 1992.
"Using regional variation in wages to measure the effects of the federal minimum wage,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 46(1), pages 22-37, October.
- David Card, 1992. "Using Regional Variation in Wages to Measure the Effects of the Federal Minimum Wage," Working Papers 680, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- David Card, 1992. "Using Regional Variation in Wages to Measure the Effects of the Federal Minimum Wage," NBER Working Papers 4058, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William T. Dickens & Brian A. Ross, 1984. "Consistent Estimation Using Data From More Than One Sample," NBER Technical Working Papers 0033, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth Burdett & Dale T. Mortensen, 1989. "Equilibrium Wage Differentials and Employer Size," Discussion Papers 860, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Levy, Frank & Murnane, Richard J, 1992. "U.S. Earnings Levels and Earnings Inequality: A Review of Recent Trends and Proposed Explanations," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 1333-81, September.
- Adamache, Killard W. & Sloan, Frank A., 1982. "Unions and hospitals : Some unresolved issues," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 81-108, May.
- Roger Feldman & Richard Scheffler, 1982. "The union impact on hospital wages and fringe benefits," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 35(2), pages 196-206, January.
- Hutchens, Robert M, 1989. "Seniority, Wages and Productivity: A Turbulent Decade," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 49-64, Fall.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1981. "Departures from marginal-cost pricing in the American automobile industry : Estimates for 1977-1978," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 201-227, November.
- Baker, Jonathan B. & Bresnahan, Timothy F., 1988. "Estimating the residual demand curve facing a single firm," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 283-300.
- Giles, David E. A., 1982. "The interpretation of dummy variables in semilogarithmic equations : Unbiased estimation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 77-79.
- Charles R. Link & Russell F. Settle, 1979. "Labor Supply Responses of Married Professional Nurses: New Evidence," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 14(2), pages 256-266.
- Kloek, T, 1981. "OLS Estimation in a Model Where a Microvariable Is Explained by Aggregates and Contemporaneous Disturbances Are Equicorrelated," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(1), pages 205-07, January.
- Roback, Jennifer, 1982. "Wages, Rents, and the Quality of Life," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1257-78, December.
- Edward P. Lazear, 1991. "Labor Economics and the Psychology of Organizations," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 89-110, Spring.
- Stephen Machin & Alan Manning, 1994. "The effects of minimum wages on wage dispersion and employment: Evidence from the U.K. Wages Councils," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 47(2), pages 319-329, January.
- Saxonhouse, Gary R, 1976. "Estimated Parameters as Dependent Variables," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 178-83, March.
- Stephen T. Mennemeyer & Gary Gaumer, 1983. "Nursing Wages and the Value of Educational Credentials," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 18(1), pages 32-48.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fsu:wpaper:1993_06_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dmitry Ryvkin)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.