Working Paper 10-15 - The relationship between unemployment duration and education - The case of school leavers in Belgium
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cockx, Bart, 2013. "Youth Unemployment in Belgium: Diagnosis and Key Remedies," IZA Policy Papers 66, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Muriel Dejemeppe & Bart Cockx, 2005.
"Duration dependence in the exit rate out of unemployment in Belgium. Is it true or spurious?,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 1-23.
- Cockx, Bart & Dejemeppe, Muriel, 2002. "Duration Dependence in the Exit Rate out of Unemployment in Belgium: Is It True or Spurious?," IZA Discussion Papers 632, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stijn BAERT & Bart COCKX & Niels GHEYLE & Cora VANDAMME, 2013. "Jonas plutôt que Okan ? Discrimination ethnique à l'égard des jeunes diplômés en Flandre," Regards Ã©conomiques 104, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Cockx, Bart & Dejemeppe, Muriel, 2002.
"Do the Higher Educated Unemployed Crowd Out the Lower Educated Ones in a Competition for Jobs?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
541, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bat COCKX & Muriel DEJEMEPPE, 2002. "Do the Higher Educated Unemployed Crowd out the Lower Educated Ones in a Competition for Jobs ?," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2002020, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More about this item
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2016-01-29 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpb:wpaper:1510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominique van der Wal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/plagvbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.