Working Paper 03-15 - 2030 Climate and Energy Framework for Belgium - Impact assessment of a selection of policy scenarios up to 2050
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wei, Max & Patadia, Shana & Kammen, Daniel M., 2010. "Putting renewables and energy efficiency to work: How many jobs can the clean energy industry generate in the US?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 919-931, February.
More about this item
KeywordsLong-term energy projections; Energy policy; Renewable energy sources; Greenhouse gas emissions;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-07-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2015-07-04 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-07-04 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpb:wpaper:1503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominique van der Wal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/plagvbe.html .