Working Paper 03-15 - 2030 Climate and Energy Framework for Belgium - Impact assessment of a selection of policy scenarios up to 2050
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wei, Max & Patadia, Shana & Kammen, Daniel M., 2010. "Putting renewables and energy efficiency to work: How many jobs can the clean energy industry generate in the US?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 919-931, February.
More about this item
KeywordsLong-term energy projections; Energy policy; Renewable energy sources; Greenhouse gas emissions;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-07-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2015-07-04 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-07-04 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpb:wpaper:1503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominique van der Wal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/plagvbe.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.