Working Paper 03-14 - Belgische black-outs berekend - Een kwantitatieve evaluatie van stroompannes in België
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kurt van Dender & Martin Clever, 2013. "Recent Trends in Car Usage in Advanced Economies – Slower Growth Ahead?: Summary and Conclusions," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2013/9, OECD Publishing.
- Blumenberg, Evelyn & Taylor, Brian D. & Smart, Michael & Ralph, Kelcie & Wander, Madeline & Brumbagh, Stephen, 2012. "What's Youth Got to Do with It? Exploring the Travel Behavior of Teens and Young Adults," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9c14p6d5, University of California Transportation Center.
More about this item
KeywordsBelgium; Supply security;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpb:wpaper:1403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominique van der Wal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/plagvbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .