Working Paper 11-12 - Impact sur lâ€™environnement de lâ€™Ã©volution de la demande de transport Ã lâ€™horizon 2030
[Working Paper 11-12 - De milieu-impact van de evolutie van de transportvraag tegen 2030]
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henri Bogaert & Chantal Kegels, 2012. "Planning Paper 112 - CompÃ©titivitÃ© de la Belgique - DÃ©fis et pistes de croissance [Planning Paper 112 - Concurrentievermogen van BelgiÃ« - Uitdagingen en groeipistes]," Planning Papers 112, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
More about this item
KeywordsEmissions; Greenhouse gas; Long-term projection; Polluting substances; Passenger and freight transport;
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2012-10-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-10-27 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2012-10-27 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpb:wpaper:1211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominique van der Wal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/plagvbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.