Working Paper 07-12 - Offshoring and the Skill Structure of Labour Demand in Belgium
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel, Bernhard, 2013. "Does offshoring contribute to reducing domestic air emissions? Evidence from Belgian manufacturing," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 73-82.
- Henri Bogaert & Chantal Kegels, 2012.
"Planning Paper 112 - CompÃ©titivitÃ© de la Belgique - DÃ©fis et pistes de croissance
[Planning Paper 112 - Concurrentievermogen van BelgiÃ« - Uitdagingen en groeipistes]," Planning Papers 112, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
More about this item
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2012-06-25 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2012-06-25 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpb:wpaper:1207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominique van der Wal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/plagvbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .