Working Paper 09-05 - Réforme du marché de l’électricité en Belgique. Leçons de l’Espagne, de l’Allemagne et de la Grande-Bretagne
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Jun 2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Avenue des Arts, 47-49, B-1000 Bruxelles|
Phone: (32) 02/507.73.11
Fax: (32) 02/507.73.73
Web page: http://www.plan.be
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brunekreeft, G., 2002. "Regulatory Threat in Vertically Related Markets; The Case of German Electricity," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0228, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Green, R., 2004.
"Retail Competition and Electricity Contracts,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0406, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Catherine D. Wolfram, 1999. "Measuring Duopoly Power in the British Electricity Spot Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 805-826, September.
- Dominique Gusbin & Chantal Kegels & Jan van der Linden & Mary Van Overbeke & Patrick Vandenhove, 2003. "Working Paper 01-03 - Network industries in Belgium - Economic significance and reform," Working Papers 0301, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Mark Armstrong & Simon Cowan & John Vickers, 1994. "Regulatory Reform: Economic Analysis and British Experience," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510790, March.
- Guido Pepermans & Stef Proost, 2000. "The Liberalisation of the Energy Sector in the European Union," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0003, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Growitsch, Christian & Wein, Thomas, 2005. "Network access charges, vertical integration, and property rights structure--experiences from the German electricity markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 257-278, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpb:wpaper:0509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominique van der Wal)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.