Working Paper 09-05 - Réforme du marché de l’électricité en Belgique. Leçons de l’Espagne, de l’Allemagne et de la Grande-Bretagne
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Jun 2005|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Avenue des Arts, 47-49, B-1000 Bruxelles|
Phone: (32) 02/507.73.11
Fax: (32) 02/507.73.73
Web page: http://www.plan.be
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dominique Gusbin & Chantal Kegels & Jan van der Linden & Mary Van Overbeke & Patrick Vandenhove, 2003. "Working Paper 01-03 - Network industries in Belgium - Economic significance and reform," Working Papers 0301, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Green, Richard, 2002.
"Retail Competition and Electricity Contracts,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002
93, Royal Economic Society.
- Green, R., 2004. "Retail Competition and Electricity Contracts," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0406, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Catherine D. Wolfram, 1999. "Measuring Duopoly Power in the British Electricity Spot Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 805-826, September.
- Mark Armstrong & Simon Cowan & John Vickers, 1994. "Regulatory Reform: Economic Analysis and British Experience," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510790, July.
- Brunekreeft, G., 2002. "Regulatory Threat in Vertically Related Markets; The Case of German Electricity," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0228, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Guido Pepermans & Stef Proost, 2000. "The Liberalisation of the Energy Sector in the European Union," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0003, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Growitsch, Christian & Wein, Thomas, 2005. "Network access charges, vertical integration, and property rights structure--experiences from the German electricity markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 257-278, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpb:wpaper:0509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominique van der Wal)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.