Working Paper 10-04 - L’industrie a-t-elle un avenir en Belgique ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Stockman, 2002. "Working Paper 06-02 - General and selective reductions in employer social-security contributions in the 2002 vintage of HERMES - A revision of WP 8-01," Working Papers 0206, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvie Varlez & Natacha Zuinen, 2004. "Working Paper 22-04 - Développement durable: modes de production et capital humain," Working Papers 0422, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
More about this item
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpb:wpaper:0410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominique van der Wal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/plagvbe.html .