Working Paper 05-04 - Une nouvelle version du modèle HERMES
[Working Paper 05-04 - Een nieuwe versie van het HERMES-model]
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina Mohora & Ali Bayar & Masudi Opese & Frédéric Dramais, "undated". "Regional Effects of Carbon Taxes in Belgium," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000041, EcoMod.
- Igor Lebrun, 2009. "Working Paper 03-09 - S3BE : un modèle macroéconomique de long terme pour l’économie belge," Working Papers 0903, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
More about this item
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpb:wpaper:0405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominique van der Wal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/plagvbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.