Working Paper 01-03 - Network industries in Belgium - Economic significance and reform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Denise Van Regemorter & Stef Proost, 2000. "How to achieve the Kyoto Target in Belgium, modelling methodology and some results," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0009, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:fpb:wpaper:98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan van der Linden, 2005.
"Planning Paper 98 - RÃ©forme de marchÃ© dans les industries de rÃ©seau en Belgique
[Planning Paper 98 - Markthervorming in netwerkindustrieÃ«n in BelgiÃ«]," Planning Papers 98, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Christian Huveneers, 2005. "Working Paper 09-05 - Réforme du marché de l’électricité en Belgique. Leçons de l’Espagne, de l’Allemagne et de la Grande-Bretagne," Working Papers 0509, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
More about this item
- L90 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - General
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpb:wpaper:0301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominique van der Wal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/plagvbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.