Causes of the recent financial and economic crisis: testimony before the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission, September 2, 2010
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 20th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20551|
Web page: http://www.federalreserve.gov/
More information through EDIRC
- Gur Huberman & Rafael Repullo, 2013.
"Moral Hazard and Debt Maturity,"
- Huberman, Gur & Repullo, Rafael, 2014. "Moral hazard and debt maturity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59294, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Huberman, Gur & Repullo, Rafael, 2014. "Moral Hazard and Debt Maturity," CEPR Discussion Papers 9930, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- F. Verona & M. M. F. Martins & I. Drumond, 2013. "(Un)anticipated Monetary Policy in a DSGE Model with a Shadow Banking System," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 9(3), pages 78-124, September.
- Verona, Fabio & Martins, Manuel M. F. & Drumond, Inês, 2012. "(Un)anticipated monetary policy in a DSGE model with a shadow banking system," IMFS Working Paper Series 56, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Verona, Fabio & Martins, Manuel M. F. & Drumond, Inês, 2013. "(Un)anticipated monetary policy in a DSGE model with a shadow banking system," Research Discussion Papers 4/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Andrievskaya, Irina, 2012. "Measuring systemic funding liquidity risk in the Russian banking system," BOFIT Discussion Papers 12/2012, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Nelson, Edward, 2013. "Friedman's monetary economics in practice," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 59-83.
- Edward Nelson, 2011. "Friedman's monetary economics in practice," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cenk Gokce Adas & Yesim Kartalli, 2016. "Financial Policies of Turkish Industrial Companies during the Global Crisis," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 4(1), pages 41-55.
- Gary Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2012. "Entérese rápidamente de la crisis financiera: guía de lectura para un fin de semana," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 14(26), pages 15-46, January-J.
- Bouwman, Christa H. S., 2013. "Liquidity: How Banks Create It and How It Should Be Regulated," Working Papers 13-32, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Enrique G. Mendoza, 2016. "Macroprudential Policy: Promise and Challenges," NBER Working Papers 22868, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dzhagityan, Eduard, 2012. "The effect of ex post risks on post-M&A performance efficiency," MPRA Paper 63147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barth, James R. & Prabha, Apanard Penny, 2014. "An Analysis of Resolving Too-Big-to-Fail Banks Throughout the United States," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 44(1).
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:342-353 is not listed on IDEAS
- Garcia, Alfredo Daniel & Szybisz, Martin Andres, 2017. "Size effect in transitional dynamics of the banking network," MPRA Paper 80195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgws:101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed