Problems of testing fiscal solvency in high inflation economies: evidence from Argentina, Brazil, and Mexico
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1993|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.dallasfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bharat Trehan & Carl E. Walsh, 1987.
"Common trends, the government's budget constraint, and revenue smoothing,"
Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory
87-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Trehan, Bharat & Walsh, Carl E., 1988. "Common trends, the government's budget constraint, and revenue smoothing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 425-444.
- Welch, John H. & Braga, Carlos Alberto Primo & de Tarso, Paulo & de Andre, Afonso, 1987. "Brazilian public sector disequilibrium," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 15(8), pages 1045-1052, August.
- Hakkio, Craig S & Rush, Mark, 1991. "Is the Budget Deficit "Too Large?"," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(3), pages 429-45, July.
- Cukierman, Alex, 1988. "Rapid inflation -- deliberate policy or miscalculation?," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 11-75.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddrp:9335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Delia Rodriguez)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Delia Rodriguez to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.