On quantity theory restriction and the signalling of the money multiplier
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1993|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.dallasfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hallman, Jeffrey J & Porter, Richard D & Small, David H, 1991. "Is the Price Level Tied to the M2 Monetary Aggregate in the Long Run?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 841-58, September.
- Boschen, John F & Talbot, Kathleen E, 1991. "Monetary Base Growth, Deposit Growth, and Inflation in the Postwar United States," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64(3), pages 313-37, July.
- Joseph H. Haslag & Scott E. Hein, 1993. "Constructing an alternative measure of changes in reserve requirement ratios," Research Paper 9306, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Darby, Michael R & Mascaro, Angelo R & Marlow, Michael L, 1989. "The Empirical Reliability of Monetary Aggregates as Indicators: 1983-1987," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(4), pages 555-85, October.
- Mankiw, N Gregory & Summers, Lawrence H, 1986. "Money Demand and the Effects of Fiscal Policies," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(4), pages 415-29, November.
- King, Robert G & Plosser, Charles I, 1984. "Money, Credit, and Prices in a Real Business Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 363-80, June.
- Neumann, Manfred J. M., 1983. "The indicator properties of the St. Louis monetary base," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 595-603, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddrp:9308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Delia Rodriguez)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.