Evaluating monetary base targeting rules
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1991|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.dallasfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mccallum, Bennet T., 1988. "Robustness properties of a rule for monetary policy," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 173-203, January.
- Bennett McCallum, 1989. "Reply to a Comment by Hans-E. Loef," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 125(1), pages 179-182, March.
- Friedman, Benjamin M., 1988. "Conducting monetary policy by controlling currency plus noise : A comment," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 205-212, January.
- Meltzer, Allan H, 1987. "Limits of Short-run Stabilization Policy: Presidential Address to the Western Economic Association, July 3, 1986," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-162.
- Haslag, Joseph H & Hein, Scott E, 1990. "Economic Activity and Two Monetary Base Measures," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(4), pages 672-76, November.
- Michael D. Bradley & Dennis W. Jansen, 1989. "Understanding nominal GNP targeting," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 31-40.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddrp:9104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.