Is increased price flexibility stabilizing? The role of the permanent income hypothesis
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1990|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.dallasfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert E. Hall & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1980.
"The Sensitivity of Consumption to Transitory Income: Estimates from Panel Data on Households,"
NBER Working Papers
0505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Robert E & Mishkin, Frederic S, 1982. "The Sensitivity of Consumption to Transitory Income: Estimates from Panel Data on Households," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 461-81, March.
- McCallum, Bennett T, 1980. "Rational Expectations and Macroeconomic Stabilization Policy: An Overview," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 12(4), pages 716-46, November.
- Myers, Gordon & Scarth, William, 1990. "Is price flexibility destabilizing? : Evidence for the open economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3-4), pages 349-363, May.
- Mankiw, N Gregory, 1987.
"Government Purchases and Real Interest Rates,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(2), pages 407-19, April.
- Hall, Robert E, 1978. "Stochastic Implications of the Life Cycle-Permanent Income Hypothesis: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 971-87, December.
- J. Bradford De Long & Lawrence H. Summers, 1985.
"Is Increased Price Flexibility Stabilizing?,"
NBER Working Papers
1686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Evan F. Koenig, 1989.
"Real money balances and the timing of consumption: an empirical investigation,"
8906, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Koenig, Evan F, 1990. "Real Money Balances and the Timing of Consumption: An Empirical Investigation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 105(2), pages 399-425, May.
- Flemming, J S, 1987. "Wage Flexibility and Employment Stability," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 161-74, March.
- William Scarth, 1988. "Built-in Stabilizers," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(4), pages 747-58, November.
- Mankiw, N Gregory & Summers, Lawrence H, 1986. "Money Demand and the Effects of Fiscal Policies," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(4), pages 415-29, November.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1983. "Staggered prices in a utility-maximizing framework," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-398, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddrp:9011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Delia Rodriguez)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Delia Rodriguez to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.