A dynamic comparison of an oil tariff, a producer subsidy, and a gasoline tax
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1989|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.dallasfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1981. "Exact Consumer's Surplus and Deadweight Loss," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 662-76, September.
- Broadman, Harry G., 1986. "The social cost of imported oil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 242-252, June.
- Bergstrom, Theodore C, 1982. "On Capturing Oil Rents with a National Excise Tax," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 194-201, March.
- Bizer, David S & Stuart, Charles, 1987. "The Public Finance of a Protective Tariff: The Case of an Oil Import Fee," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 1019-22, December.
- Carol A. Dahl, 1986. "Gasoline Demand Survey," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 67-82.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1978. "The Optimal Exploration and Production of Nonrenewable Resources," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 841-61, October.
- Griffin, James M, 1985. "OPEC Behavior: A Test of Alternative Hypotheses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(5), pages 954-63, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddrp:8912. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Delia Rodriguez)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.