Evidence on the two monetary base measures and economic activity
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1988|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.dallasfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joseph H. Haslag & Scott E. Hein, 1989. "Reserve requirements, the monetary base, and economic activity," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Mar, pages 1-15.
- R. Alton Gilbert, 1983. "Two measures of reserves: why are they different," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jun, pages 16-25.
- Leonall C. Andersen, 1975. "Selection of a monetary aggregate for economic stabilization," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct, pages 9-15.
- John A. Tatom, 1980. "Issues in measuring an adjusted monetary base," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Dec, pages 11-29.
- Ashley, R & Granger, C W J & Schmalensee, R, 1980. "Advertising and Aggregate Consumption: An Analysis of Causality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1149-67, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddrp:8810. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Delia Rodriguez)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Delia Rodriguez to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.