Unionization and unemployment rates: a re-examination of Olson's labor cartelization hypothesis
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1988|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.dallasfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lilien, David M, 1982. "Sectoral Shifts and Cyclical Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(4), pages 777-93, August.
- Edward Montgomery, 1986. "Employment and unemployment effects of unions," Working Paper 8601, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- William C. Gruben & Keith R. Phillips, 1986. "Understanding the Texas unemployment rate," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Nov, pages 17-30.
- Lucas, Robert Jr. & Prescott, Edward C., 1974. "Equilibrium search and unemployment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 188-209, February.
- Frank Brechling, 1967. "Trends And Cycles In British Regional Unemployment," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 1-21.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddrp:8807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.