Cross-country evidence on the relationship between central banks and governments
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1986|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.dallasfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barro, Robert J., 1979.
"On the Determination of the Public Debt,"
3451400, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, Robert J. & Gordon, David B., 1983.
"Rules, discretion and reputation in a model of monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 101-121.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1983. "Rules, Discretion and Reputation in a Model of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 1079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1977. "World Inflation and Monetary Accommodation in Eight Countries," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 8(2), pages 409-478.
- Hamburger, Michael J. & Zwick, Burton, 1981. "Deficits, money and inflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 141-150.
- Richard C.K. Burdekin, 1986. "Interaction between central bank behavior and fiscal policymaking: the case of the U.S," Research Paper 8602, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Lothian, James R, 1976. "The Demand for High-Powered Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 56-68, March.
- Hamburger, Michael J. & Zwick, Burton, 1982. "Deficits, money and inflation : Reply," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 279-283.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddrp:8603. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Delia Rodriguez)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Delia Rodriguez to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.