Macroeconomic Imbalances in the EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lane, Philip R. & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 2012.
"External adjustment and the global crisis,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 252-265.
- Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti & Philip Lane, 2011. "External Adjustment and the Global Crisis," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp369, IIIS.
- Lane, Philip R. & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 2011. "External Adjustment and the Global Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 8546, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gian M Milesi-Ferretti & Philip R. Lane, 2011. "External Adjustment and the Global Crisis," IMF Working Papers 11/197, International Monetary Fund.
- Philip R. Lane & Gian Maria Milesi Ferretti, 2011. "External Adjustment and the Global Crisis," NBER Working Papers 17352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Handler, Heinz, 2013.
"The eurozone: piecemeal approach to an optimum currency area,"
67183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinz Handler, 2013. "The Eurozone: Piecemeal Approach to an Optimum Currency Area," WIFO Working Papers 446, WIFO.
- Stefan Ederer & Stefan Weingärtner, 2013. "Deeper Integration of Economic and Monetary Union," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 18(3), pages 135-148, August.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Özlem Onaran & Stefan Ederer, 2009.
"Functional income distribution and aggregate demand in the Euro area,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 33(1), pages 139-159, January.
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Onaran, Özlem & Ederer, Stefan, 2007. "Functional income distribution and aggregate demand in the Euro-area," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 346, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Özlem Onaran & Stefan Ederer, 2007. "Functional income distribution and aggregate demand in the Euro-area," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp102, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Karl Aiginger & Olaf Cramme & Stefan Ederer & Roger Liddle & Renaud Thillaye, 2012. "Reconciling the short and the long run: governance reforms to solve the crisis and beyond," WWWforEurope Policy Brief series 1, WWWforEurope.
- Eckhard Hein & Lena Vogel, 2008. "Distribution and growth reconsidered: empirical results for six OECD countries," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(3), pages 479-511, May.
- Andreas Sachs, 2013. "Governance Structures in Europe," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 2, WWWforEurope.
- Stefan Ederer, 2010. "Imbalances in the Euro Area," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 15(3), pages 277-290, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karl Aiginger, 2016. "New Dynamics for Europe: Reaping the Benefits of Socio-ecological Transition. Synthesis Report Part I," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 11, WWWforEurope.
- Nina Dodig & Hansjorg Herr, 2015.
"EU policies addressing current account imbalances in the EMU: an assessment,"
wpaper74, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Dodig, Nina & Herr, Hansjörg, 2015. "EU policies addressing current account imbalances in the EMU: An assessment," IPE Working Papers 46/2015, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Nina Dodig & HansjÃ¶rg Herr, 2015. "Current Account Imbalances in the EMU: An Assessment of Official Policy Responses," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(2), pages 193-216, June.
- Stefan Ederer, 2015. "Macroeconomic imbalances and institutional reforms in the EMU," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 87, WWWforEurope.
- Stefan Ederer & Peter Reschenhofer, 2016. "Growth Patterns and Trade Imbalances in the EMU. A Global Value Chain Analysis," WIFO Working Papers 509, WIFO.
- Stefan Ederer & Peter Reschenhofer, 2014. "Macroeconomic Imbalances and Structural Change in the EMU," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 69, WWWforEurope.
- Ďurčová, Júlia & Mirdala, Rajmund, 2016. "Offshoring Intensities and Skill Upgrading of Employment in the Slovak Republic," MPRA Paper 79921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan Ederer & Stefan Weingärtner, 2013. "Remapping EMU. On the future Construction of Economic and Monetary Union," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 5, WWWforEurope.
- Stefan Ederer & Peter Reschenhofer, 2014. "A global value chain analysis of macroeconomic imbalances in Europe," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 67, WWWforEurope.
More about this item
KeywordsEU integration; European economic policy; European governance; European Monetary Union; Macroeconomic disequilibria;
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2013-10-11 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-10-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-OPM-2013-10-11 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:feu:wfewop:y:2013:m:9:d:0:i:42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.