Looking for PeripheRurality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Franz Barjak, 2001. "Regional Disparities in Transition Economies: A Typology for East Germany and Poland," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 289-311.
- Demetrios Psaltopoulos & Eudokia Balamou & Kenneth J. Thomson, 2006. "Rural-Urban Impacts of CAP Measures in Greece: An Inter-regional SAM Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 441-458.
- Paola Bertolini & Marco Montanari, 2009. "Un approccio territoriale al tema della povertà in Europa: dimensione rurale e urbana," Economia & lavoro, Carocci editore, issue 1, pages 1-27.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth path; EU integration; rural development; regional policy;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-08-10 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2013-08-10 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2013-08-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:feu:wfewop:y:2013:m:7:d:0:i:35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.