Coordination in place of integration? Economic governance in a non-federal EU
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:feu:wfedel:y:2016:m:2:d:0:i:11 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58791 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ludek Kouba & Michal Madr & Danuse Nerudova & Petr Rozmahel, 2016.
"Policy Autonomy, Coordination or Harmonization in the Persistently Heterogeneous European Union?,"
DANUBE: Law and Economics Review,
European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 1, pages 53-71, March.
- Ludek Kouba & Michal Mádr & Danuše Nerudová & Petr Rozmahel, 2015. "Policy autonomy, coordination or harmonization in the persistently heterogeneous European Union?," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 95, WWWforEurope.
- repec:feu:wfedel:y:2016:m:2:d:0:i:12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karl Aiginger, 2016. "New Dynamics for Europe: Reaping the Benefits of Socio-ecological Transition. Synthesis Report Part I," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 11, WWWforEurope.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58136 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEU integration; European economic policy; European governance; European Monetary Union; good governance; multi-level governance; policy options; political economy of policy reform;
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2013-08-05 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-08-05 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:feu:wfewop:y:2013:m:7:d:0:i:32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .