City networks and the socio-ecological transition. A European inventory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Corfee-Morlot & Lamia Kamal-Chaoui & Michael G. Donovan & Ian Cochran & Alexis Robert & Pierre-Jonathan Teasdale, 2009. "Cities, Climate Change and Multilevel Governance," OECD Environment Working Papers 14, OECD Publishing.
- Kristine Kern & Harriet Bulkeley, 2009. "Cities, Europeanization and Multi-level Governance: Governing Climate Change through Transnational Municipal Networks," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 309-332, March.
- Liliana B. Andonova & Michele M. Betsill & Harriet Bulkeley, 2009. "Transnational Climate Governance," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 9(2), pages 52-73, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Böheim & Anna Strauss & Teresa Weiss, 2015. "Moving towards a new growth model. Policy options," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 10, WWWforEurope.
- Thomas Sauer & Stephanie Barnebeck & Yannick Kalff & Judith Schicklinski, 2015. "The Role of Cities in the Socio-Ecological Transition of Europe (ROCSET)," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 93, WWWforEurope.
- Kurt Bayer, 2015. "Institutional Set-up and Conflict Resolution. Implementation of the WWWforEurope Transition Strategy," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 99, WWWforEurope.
- Karl Aiginger & Kurt Kratena & Margit Schratzenstaller & Teresa Weiss, 2014. "Moving towards a new growth model," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 3, WWWforEurope.
- Pablo-Romero, María del P. & Pozo-Barajas, Rafael & Sánchez-Braza, Antonio, 2016. "Analyzing the effects of Energy Action Plans on electricity consumption in Covenant of Mayors signatory municipalities in Andalusia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 12-26.
- Stephanie Barnebeck & Yannick Kalff, 2015. "Urban Agenda and Urban Sustainability Strategies. Taking Stock of Policy Implementation and Policy Discussion," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 130, WWWforEurope.
- Harald Badinger & David Bailey & Lisa De Propris & Peter Huber & Jürgen Janger & Kurt Kratena & Hans Pitlik & Thomas Sauer & Renaud Thillaye & Jeroen van den Bergh, 2016. "New Dynamics for Europe: Reaping the Benefits of Socio-ecological Transition. Synthesis Report Part II," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 12, WWWforEurope.
- Stephanie Barnebeck & Yannick Kalff, 2015. "Urban Agenda and Urban Sustainability Strategies. Taking Stock of Policy Implementation and Policy Discussion," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 103, WWWforEurope.
More about this item
KeywordsAcademic research; biophysical constraints; ecological excellence; ecological innovation; entrepreneurship; European governance; gender; good governance; green jobs; holistic and interdisciplinary approach; institutional reforms; labour markets; multi-level governance; research; social capital as growth driver; social innovation; socio-ecological transition; sustainable growth; sustainable cities; sustainable urban transition;
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-07-28 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-NET-2013-07-28 (Network Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-07-28 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:feu:wfewop:y:2013:m:7:d:0:i:27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.