The "resurrection" of industrial policy in the European Union and its impact on industrial policy in the New Member Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vera Boronenko & Zane Zeibote, 2011. "Potential of Cluster Development and the Role of Cluster Support Policies in Latvia," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 56(191), pages 35-68, October-D.
- Karl Aiginger, 2011. "Why Growth Performance Differed across Countries in the Recent Crisis: the Impact of Pre-crisis Conditions," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 35-52, August.
- Tom Coupé, 2004. "What Do We Know about Ourselves? on the Economics of Economics," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(2), pages 197-215, May.
- Anastassia Bankova & Todor Yalamov, 2011. "The Clusters in the Knowledge Based Economy and their Problems in Bulgaria," Yearbook of St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 9(1), pages 5-17, March.
- Karl Aiginger, 2007. "Industrial Policy: A Dying Breed or A Re-emerging Phoenix," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 297-323, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georg Licht & Bettina Peters & Christian Köhler & Franz Schwiebacher, 2014. "The Potential Contribution of Innovation Systems to Socio-Ecological Transition," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 4, WWWforEurope.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial policy; clusters; green growth; innovation; manufacturing; competitiveness; Central and Eastern Europe;
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-07-28 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EEC-2013-07-28 (European Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-07-28 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:feu:wfewop:y:2013:m:7:d:0:i:26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.