Large-Scale Transformation of Socio-Economic Institutions - Comparative Case Studies on CEECs. Background Paper 1: Comparative Country Study - Slovakia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beata Farkas, 2011. "The Central and Eastern European model of capitalism," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 15-34.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bartha, Zoltán & Tóthné Szita, Klára, 2015.
"Divergence in the Socioeconomic Development Paths of Hungary and Slovakia,"
70833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bartha, Zoltán & Szita Tóthné, Klára, 2016. "Divergence in the Socioeconomic Development Paths of Hungary and Slovakia," MPRA Paper 73942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karl Aiginger & Kurt Kratena & Margit Schratzenstaller & Teresa Weiss, 2014. "Moving towards a new growth model," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 3, WWWforEurope.
More about this item
KeywordsEU integration; innovation; innovation policy; institutional reforms; macroeconomic disequilibria; market economy with adjectives; social development; welfare reform; welfare state;
- P10 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - General
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:feu:wfewop:y:2013:m:7:d:0:i:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.