Clusters and the New Growth Path for Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rasmus Lentz & Dale T. Mortensen, 2008.
"An Empirical Model of Growth Through Product Innovation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 76(6), pages 1317-1373, November.
- Rasmus Lentz & Dale T. Mortensen, 2005. "An Empirical Model of Growth Through Product Innovation," NBER Working Papers 11546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Rasmus Lentz, 2005. "An Empirical Model of Growth Through Product Innovation," 2005 Meeting Papers 910, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rasmus Lentz & Dale T. Mortensen, 2005. "An Empirical Model of Growth Through Product Innovation," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-004, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Lentz, Rasmus & Mortensen, Dale T., 2005. "An Empirical Model of Growth Through Product Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 1685, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rasmus Lentz & Dale T. Mortensen, 2005. "An Empirical Model of Growth Through Product Innovation," CAM Working Papers 2005-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992.
"A Model of Growth through Creative Destruction,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 323-351, March.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8904, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Scholarly Articles 12490578, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1990. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," DELTA Working Papers 90-12, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1990. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," NBER Working Papers 3223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Working papers 527, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Interindustry Technology Flows and Productivity Growth: A Reexamination,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 241-250
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griliches, Zvi & Lichtenberg, Frank, 1984. "Interindustry Technology Flows and Productivity Growth: A Re-examination," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 324-329.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- L. Ngai & Roberto Samaniego, 2009.
"Mapping prices into productivity in multisector growth models,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 183-204, September.
- L. Rachel Ngai & Roberto M. Samaniego, 2008. "Mapping Prices into Productivity in Multisector Growth Models," CEP Discussion Papers dp0869, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ngai, L. Rachel & Samaniego, Roberto M., 2008. "Mapping prices into productivity in multisector growth models," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19579, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ngai, Liwa Rachel & Samaniego, Roberto, 2009. "Mapping prices into productivity in multisector growth models," CEPR Discussion Papers 7318, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Hassler & Per Krusell & Conny Olovsson, 2012. "Energy-Saving Technical Change," NBER Working Papers 18456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrica De Cian & Valentina Bosetti & Alessandra Sgobbi & Massimo Tavoni, 2009. "The 2008 WITCH Model: New Model Features and Baseline," Working Papers 2009.85, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gillingham, Kenneth & Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A., 2008.
"Modeling endogenous technological change for climate policy analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 2734-2753, November.
- Gillingham, Kenneth T. & Newell, Richard G. & Pizer, William A., 2007. "Modeling Endogenous Technological Change for Climate Policy Analysis," Discussion Papers dp-07-14, Resources For the Future.
- Werner Roeger & Janos Varga & Jan in 't Veld, 2008. "Structural Reforms in the EU: A simulation-based analysis using the QUEST model with endogenous growth," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 351, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Otto, Vincent M. & Löschel, Andreas & Reilly, John, 2008. "Directed technical change and differentiation of climate policy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 2855-2878, November.
- Löschel, Andreas & Schymura, Michael, 2013. "Modeling technological change in economic models of climate change: A survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-007, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Judd, Kenneth L, 1985. "On the Performance of Patents," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(3), pages 567-585, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:feu:wfedel:y:2016:m:2:d:0:i:11 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:feu:wfedel:y:2016:m:2:d:0:i:12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karl Aiginger & Susanne Bärenthaler-Sieber & Johanna Vogel, 2015. "Competitiveness of EU vs. US," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 29, WWWforEurope.
- Georg Licht & Bettina Peters & Christian Köhler & Franz Schwiebacher, 2014. "The Potential Contribution of Innovation Systems to Socio-Ecological Transition," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 4, WWWforEurope.
- Karl Aiginger, 2016. "New Dynamics for Europe: Reaping the Benefits of Socio-ecological Transition. Synthesis Report Part I," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 11, WWWforEurope.
- Karl Aiginger & Matthias Firgo, 2015. "Regional Competitiveness Under New Perspectives," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 26, WWWforEurope.
- Karl Aiginger & Kurt Kratena & Margit Schratzenstaller & Teresa Weiss, 2014. "Moving towards a new growth model," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 3, WWWforEurope.
- Ketels Christian, 2017. "Working Paper 258 - Structural Transformation: A competitiveness-based view," Working Paper Series 2369, African Development Bank.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Colussi, Tommaso & Guzi, Martin & Kahanec, Martin & Lichter, Andreas & Nikolova, Milena & Sommer, Eric, 2017. "Report No. 74: People to Jobs, Jobs to People: Global Mobility and Labor Migration," IZA Research Reports 74, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gunther Tichy, 2015. "Protecting social inclusion and mobility in a low growth scenario," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 100, WWWforEurope.
- Marek Tiits & Tarmo Kalvet & Imre Mürk, 2015. "Smart Specialisation in Cohesion Economies," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 6(2), pages 296-319, June.
- Constantin BORDEI, 2016. "Clusters- Sources Of Economic Growth In Europe," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 10, pages 141-148, April.
- Christian Ketels, 2015. "Competitiveness and Clusters: Implications for a New European Growth Strategy," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 84, WWWforEurope.
- Iritié, B. G. Jean Jacques, 2016. "Economic issues of innovation clusters-based industrial policy : a critical overview," EconStor Preprints 142746, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsClusters; competitiveness; economic growth path; economic strategy; European economic policy; globalisation; industrial policy; new technologies; SMEs;
- D04 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Policy: Formulation; Implementation; Evaluation
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-07-15 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2013-07-15 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-SBM-2013-07-15 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2013-07-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:feu:wfewop:y:2013:m:7:d:0:i:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.