Age-Specific Education Inequality, Education Mobility and Income Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lopez, Ramon & Thomas, Vinod & Yan Wang, 1998. "Addressing the education puzzle : the distribution of education and economic reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2031, The World Bank.
- Berlemann, Michael & Wesselhöft, Jan-Erik, 2012. "Estimating Aggregate Capital Stocks Using the Perpetual Inventory Method – New Empirical Evidence for 103 Countries –," Working Paper 125/2012, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Amparo Castelló-Climent, 2010.
"Channels through Which Human Capital Inequality Influences Economic Growth,"
Journal of Human Capital,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(4), pages 394-450.
- Amparo Castelló-Climent, 2011. "Channels Through Which Human Capital Inequality Influences Economic Growth," Working Papers 1101, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Birdsall, Nancy & Londono, Juan Luis, 1997. "Asset Inequality Matters: An Assessment of the World Bank's Approach to Poverty Reduction," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 32-37, May.
- Petra Sauer & Martin Zagler, 2012. "Economic Growth And The Quantity And Distribution Of Education: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(5), pages 933-951, December.
- Amparo Castelló-Climent & Rafael Doménech, 2008.
"Human Capital Inequality, Life Expectancy And Economic Growth,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(528), pages 653-677, April.
- Climent, Amparo Castello & Rafael Domenech, 2003. "Human Capital Inequality, Life Expectancy and Economic Growth," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 46, Royal Economic Society.
- Amparo Castello-Climent & Rafael Domenech, 2006. "Human Capital Inequality, Life Expectancy and Economic Growth," Working Papers 0604, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Tapas Mishra, 2011. "The role of age‐structured education data for economic growth forecasts," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(2), pages 249-267, March.
- Amparo Castello & Rafael Domenech, 2002. "Human Capital Inequality and Economic Growth: Some New Evidence," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(478), pages 187-200, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:feu:wfedel:y:2016:m:2:d:0:i:11 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:feu:wfedel:y:2016:m:2:d:0:i:12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karl Aiginger, 2016. "New Dynamics for Europe: Reaping the Benefits of Socio-ecological Transition. Synthesis Report Part I," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 11, WWWforEurope.
- Karl Aiginger & Kurt Kratena & Margit Schratzenstaller & Teresa Weiss, 2014. "Moving towards a new growth model," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 3, WWWforEurope.
- Guido Neidhöfer, 2016.
"Intergenerational Mobility and the Rise and Fall of Inequality: Lessons from Latin America,"
CEDLAS, Working Papers
0196, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Neidhöfer, Guido, 2016. "Intergenerational mobility and the rise and fall of inequality: Lessons from Latin America," Discussion Papers 2016/3, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
More about this item
Keywordshuman capital; education inequality; age structure; economic growth;
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- O50 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-07-15 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2013-07-15 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2013-07-15 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-PBE-2013-07-15 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:feu:wfewop:y:2013:m:6:d:0:i:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.