On the Determinants of Global Bilateral Migration Flows
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Ahad, 2015.
"The Determinants of International Migration in Pakistan: New Evidence from Combined Cointegration, Causality and Innovative Accounting Approach,"
Economic Research Guardian,
Weissberg Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 159-175, December.
- Ahad, Muhammad, 2015. "The Determinants of International Migration in Pakistan: New Evidence from Combined Cointegration, Causality and Innovative Accounting Approach," MPRA Paper 68542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Peter Huber & Anna Raggl, 2015. "Reaping the Benefits of Migration in an Ageing Europe," WWWforEurope Policy Brief series 7, WWWforEurope.
- repec:bla:tvecsg:v:108:y:2017:i:1:p:21-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raul Ramos & Jordi Suriñach, 2013.
"“A gravity model of migration between ENC and EU”,"
AQR Working Papers
201309, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Oct 2013.
- Raul Ramos & Jordi Suriñach, 2013. "“A gravity model of migration between ENC and EU”," IREA Working Papers 201317, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2013.
- Ramos, Raul & Surinach, Jordi, 2013. "A Gravity Model of Migration between ENC and EU," IZA Discussion Papers 7700, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Karl Aiginger & Kurt Kratena & Margit Schratzenstaller & Teresa Weiss, 2014. "Moving towards a new growth model," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 3, WWWforEurope.
- Gunther Tichy, 2015. "Protecting social inclusion and mobility in a low growth scenario," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 100, WWWforEurope.
- Uri Dadush, 2015. "Diaspora, Development and Morocco," Research papers & Policy papers 1518, OCP Policy Center.
- Ombaire Birundu, William, 2016. "Macroeconomic determinants of emigration from Kenya," MPRA Paper 77130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lifshits, Marina, 2016. "Forecasting of the global migration situation based on the analysis of net migration in the countries," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 41, pages 96-122.
- repec:aud:audfin:v:15:y:2017:i:148:p:667 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Peter Huber & Doris A. Oberdabernig & Anna Raggl, 2015. "Migration in an ageing Europe: What are the challenges?," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 79, WWWforEurope.
More about this item
Keywordsbilateral migration flows; gravity model; nonlinearly aggregated models;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2013-07-15 (International Trade)
- NEP-MIG-2013-07-15 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:feu:wfewop:y:2013:m:6:d:0:i:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .