Reconciling the short and the long run: governance reforms to solve the crisis and beyond
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:feu:wfedel:y:2016:m:2:d:0:i:11 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:feu:wfedel:y:2016:m:2:d:0:i:12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karl Aiginger, 2013. "A New Strategy for the European Periphery," WIFO Working Papers 443, WIFO.
- Karl Aiginger, 2016. "New Dynamics for Europe: Reaping the Benefits of Socio-ecological Transition. Synthesis Report Part I," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 11, WWWforEurope.
- Karl Aiginger, 2013.
"The "greening" of industrial policy, headwinds and a possible symbiosis,"
WWWforEurope Policy Paper series
- Karl Aiginger, 2013. "The "Greening" of Industrial Policy, Headwinds and a Possible Symbiosis," WIFO Working Papers 450, WIFO.
- Karl Aiginger, 2012. "Social Policy Against Budgetary Bottlenecks and Fiscal Pact," WIFO Working Papers 440, WIFO.
- Karl Aiginger & Kurt Kratena & Margit Schratzenstaller & Teresa Weiss, 2014. "Moving towards a new growth model," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 3, WWWforEurope.
- IMK Düsseldorf & OFCE Paris & WIFO Wien, 2013. "Crisis continues to smoulder," IMK Report 80e-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Stefan Ederer, 2015. "Macroeconomic imbalances and institutional reforms in the EMU," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 87, WWWforEurope.
- Karl Aiginger, 2014. "Industrial Policy for a Sustainable Growth Path," WIFO Working Papers 469, WIFO.
- Stefan Ederer & Stefan Weingärtner, 2013. "Remapping EMU. On the future Construction of Economic and Monetary Union," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 5, WWWforEurope.
- Fritz Breuss, 2012. "Towards a New EMU," WIFO Working Papers 447, WIFO.
- Stefan Ederer & Peter Reschenhofer, 2013. "Macroeconomic Imbalances in the EU," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 42, WWWforEurope.
- IMK Düsseldorf & OFCE Paris & WIFO Wien, 2013. "Die Krise schwelt weiter," IMK Report 80-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
More about this item
Keywordsgood governance; competitiveness; ecological excellence; institutional reforms; economic strategy; EU integration; European economic policy; European governance; multi-level governance;
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:feu:wfepbr:y:2012:m:9:d:0:i:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .