Policy options for the development of peripheral regions and countries of Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karl Aiginger & Alois Guger, 2014.
"Stylized Facts on the Interaction between Income Distribution and the Great Recession,"
Research in Applied Economics,
Macrothink Institute, vol. 6(3), pages 157-178, September.
- Aiginger, Karl & Guger, Alois, 2013. "Stylized facts on the interaction between income distribution and the Great Recession," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-25, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Karl Aiginger & Susanne Bärenthaler-Sieber & Johanna Vogel, 2013. "Competitiveness under New Perspectives," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 44, WWWforEurope.
- Karl Aiginger, 2016. "Political Rebound Effects as Stumbling Blocks for Socio-ecological Transition," WIFO Working Papers 519, WIFO.
- Karl Aiginger & Susanne Bärenthaler-Sieber & Johanna Vogel, 2015. "Competitiveness of EU vs. US," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 29, WWWforEurope.
- Georg Licht & Bettina Peters & Christian Köhler & Franz Schwiebacher, 2014. "The Potential Contribution of Innovation Systems to Socio-Ecological Transition," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 4, WWWforEurope.
- Karl Aiginger, 2013. "A New Strategy for the European Periphery," WIFO Working Papers 443, WIFO.
- Karl Aiginger, 2016. "New Dynamics for Europe: Reaping the Benefits of Socio-ecological Transition. Synthesis Report Part I," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 11, WWWforEurope.
- Karl Aiginger & Matthias Firgo, 2015. "Regional Competitiveness Under New Perspectives," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 26, WWWforEurope.
- Karl Aiginger & Kurt Kratena & Margit Schratzenstaller & Teresa Weiss, 2014. "Moving towards a new growth model," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 3, WWWforEurope.
- Gunther Tichy, 2015. "Protecting social inclusion and mobility in a low growth scenario," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 100, WWWforEurope.
- IMK Düsseldorf & OFCE Paris & WIFO Wien, 2013. "Crisis continues to smoulder," IMK Report 80e-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Karl Aiginger & Matthias Firgo & Peter Huber, 2013.
"What can the EMU’s peripheral countries learn from regional growth?,"
WWWforEurope Policy Paper series
- Karl Aiginger & Matthias Firgo & Petr Huber, 2013. "What can the EMU's peripheral counties learn from regional growth?," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2013-42, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Catherine Mathieu & Henri Sterdyniak, 2014. "Towards a better governance in the EU?," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 9-16.
- Karl Aiginger, 2014. "Industrial Policy for a Sustainable Growth Path," WIFO Working Papers 469, WIFO.
- Stefan Ederer & Stefan Weingärtner, 2013. "Remapping EMU. On the future Construction of Economic and Monetary Union," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 5, WWWforEurope.
- IMK Düsseldorf & OFCE Paris & WIFO Wien, 2013. "Die Krise schwelt weiter," IMK Report 80-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitiveness; economic growth path; European economic policy; labour markets; peripheral areas; rural areas;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-12-15 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-12-15 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2012-12-15 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:feu:wfepbr:y:2012:m:12:d:0:i:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .