The Rich and the Poor in a Simple Model of Growth and Distribution
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Borissov, Kirill, 2016. "The Rich And The Poor In A Simple Model Of Growth And Distribution," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, pages 1934-1952.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fehr, Ernst & Kirchsteiger, Georg & Riedl, Arno, 1998.
"Gift exchange and reciprocity in competitive experimental markets,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, pages 1-34.
- Georg Kirchsteiger & Ernst Fehr & Arno Riedl, 1998. "Gift exchange and reciprocity in competitive experimental markets," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/5909, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fisher, Walter H. & Heijdra, Ben J., 2007. "Keeping up with the Ageing Joneses," Economics Series 204, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Ernst Fehr & Georg Kirchsteiger & Arno Riedl, 2003. "Gift Exchange and Reciprocity in Competitive Experimental Markets," Labor and Demography 0305002, EconWPA.
- Fisher, Walter H. & Heijdra, Ben J., 2009. "Keeping up with the ageing Joneses," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 53-64, January.
- Stéphane Lambrecht & Philippe Michel & Emmanuel Thibault, 2006.
"Capital Accumulation and Fiscal Policy in an OLG Model with Family Altruism,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 8(3), pages 465-486, August.
- LAMBRECHT, Stéphane & MICHEL, Philippe & THIBAULT, Emmanuel, "undated". "Capital accumulation and fiscal policy in an OLG model with family altruism," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1913, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- LAMBRECHT, Stéphane & MICHEL, Philippe & THIBAULT, Emmanuel, 2005. "Capital accumulation and fiscal policy in an OLG model with family altruism," CORE Discussion Papers 2005027, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth; Inequality; Relative Consumption;
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-31 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eus:wpaper:ec0613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mikhail Pakhnin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feeusru.html .