Britishness and identity assimilation among the UKâ€™s minority and majority ethnic groups
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paolo Masella, 2013. "National identity and ethnic diversity," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 437-454, April.
- Ayse Guveli & Lucinda Platt, 2011. "Understanding the religious behaviour of Muslims in the Netherlands and the UK," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 858.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Ron Johnston & Ibrahim Sirkeci & Nabil Khattab & Tariq Modood, 2010.
"Ethno-religious categories and measuring occupational attainment in relation to education in England and Wales: a multilevel analysis,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 42(3), pages 578-591, March.
- Ron Johnston & Ibrahim Sirkeci & Nabil Khattab & Tariq Modood, 2010. "Ethno-Religious Categories and Measuring Occupational Attainment in Relation to Education in England and Wales: A Multilevel Analysis," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 42(3), pages 578-591, March.
- Berthoud, Richard & Fumagalli, Laura & Lynn, Peter & Platt, Lucinda, 2009. "Design of the Understanding Society ethnic minority boost sample," Understanding Society Working Paper Series 2009-02, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Alan Manning & Sanchari Roy, 2010. "Culture Clash or Culture Club? National Identity in Britain," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(542), pages 72-100, February.
- Simonetta Longhi & Cheti Nicoletti & Lucinda Platt, 2013. "Explained and unexplained wage gaps across the main ethno-religious groups in Great Britain," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(2), pages 471-493, April.
- Lynn, Peter, 2009. "Sample design for Understanding Society," Understanding Society Working Paper Series 2009-01, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:ukhlsp:2013-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .