Understanding Society. Some preliminary results from the Wave 1 Innovation Panel
Understanding Society is a major new panel survey for the UK of 40,000 households containing around 100,000 individuals including children. Wave 1 of the main survey goes into the field in January 2009. Understanding Society includes an Innovation Panel of 1500 households for methodological testing in advance of the main survey going into field. A number of split sample experiments were carried at wave 1 of the Innovation Panel and an assessment of data quality issues across a range of measures were examined. The paper reports the results of both these aspects.
|Date of creation:||01 Dec 2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +44 (0)1206 872957
Fax: +44 (0)1206 873151
Web page: https://www.understandingsociety.ac.uk/research/publications/working-papersEmail:
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:ese:iserwp:2000-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ese:iserwp:2008-05 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ese:iserwp:2007-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Micklewright, John, 2007.
"New Directions in the Analysis of Inequality and Poverty,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2814, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen P. Jenkins & John Micklewright, 2007. "New Directions in the Analysis of Inequality and Poverty," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 700, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stephen P. Jenkins & John Micklewright, 2007. "New Directions in the Analysis of Inequality and Poverty," Working Papers 71, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Stephen P. Jenkins, 2000.
"The Distribution of Income by Sectors of the Population,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
217, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette & Véronique Simonnet, 2007.
"Job Satisfaction and Quits,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:ukhlsp:2008-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Groves)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.