Understanding Society. Some preliminary results from the Wave 1 Innovation Panel
Understanding Society is a major new panel survey for the UK of 40,000 households containing around 100,000 individuals including children. Wave 1 of the main survey goes into the field in January 2009. Understanding Society includes an Innovation Panel of 1500 households for methodological testing in advance of the main survey going into field. A number of split sample experiments were carried at wave 1 of the Innovation Panel and an assessment of data quality issues across a range of measures were examined. The paper reports the results of both these aspects.
|Date of creation:||01 Dec 2008|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: RAB Butler Building, University of Essex, Wivenhoe Park, Colchester, ESSEX C04 3SQ|
Phone: +44 (0)1206 872957
Fax: +44 (0)1206 873151
Web page: https://www.understandingsociety.ac.uk/research/publications/working-papers
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen P. Jenkins & John Micklewright, 2007.
"New Directions in the Analysis of Inequality and Poverty,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
700, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Micklewright, John, 2007. "New Directions in the Analysis of Inequality and Poverty," IZA Discussion Papers 2814, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephen P. Jenkins & John Micklewright, 2007. "New Directions in the Analysis of Inequality and Poverty," Working Papers 71, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Micklewright, John, 2007. "New directions in the analysis of inequality and poverty," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-11, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Levy-Garboua, Louis & Montmarquette, Claude & Simonnet, Veronique, 2007. "Job satisfaction and quits," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 251-268, April.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette & Véronique Simonnet, 2007. "Job Satisfaction and Quits," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00203158, HAL.
- Stephen P. Jenkins, 2000. "The Distribution of Income by Sectors of the Population," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 217, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jenkins, Stephen P., 2000. "The distribution of income by sectors of the population," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-18, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Uhrig, S.C. Noah, 2008. "The nature and causes of attrition in the British Household Panel Study," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-05, Institute for Social and Economic Research. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)