Understanding Society. Some preliminary results from the Wave 1 Innovation Panel
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen P. Jenkins & John Micklewright, 2007.
"New Directions in the Analysis of Inequality and Poverty,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
700, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stephen P. Jenkins & John Micklewright, 2007. "New Directions in the Analysis of Inequality and Poverty," Working Papers 71, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Micklewright, John, 2007. "New Directions in the Analysis of Inequality and Poverty," IZA Discussion Papers 2814, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Micklewright, John, 2007. "New directions in the analysis of inequality and poverty," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-11, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Jenkins, Stephen P., 2000.
"The distribution of income by sectors of the population,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2000-18, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Stephen P. Jenkins, 2000. "The Distribution of Income by Sectors of the Population," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 217, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Levy-Garboua, Louis & Montmarquette, Claude & Simonnet, Veronique, 2007.
"Job satisfaction and quits,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 251-268, April.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette & Véronique Simonnet, 2007. "Job Satisfaction and Quits," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00203158, HAL.
- Uhrig, S.C. Noah, 2008. "The nature and causes of attrition in the British Household Panel Study," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-05, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Laurie, Heather, 2007. "The effect of increasing financial incentives in a panel survey: an experiment on the British Household Panel Survey, Wave 14," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-05, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holford, Angus & Pudney, Stephen, 2014.
"Survey design and the determinants of subjective wellbeing: an experimental analysis,"
Understanding Society Working Paper Series
2014-06, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Holford, Angus J. & Pudney, Stephen, 2015. "Survey Design and the Determinants of Subjective Wellbeing: An Experimental Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 8760, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:ukhlsp:2008-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.