Coverage and adequacy of Minimum Income schemes in the European Union
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Figari, Francesco & Haux, Tina & Matsaganis, Manos & Sutherland, Holly, 2010. "Coverage and adequacy of Minimum Income schemes in the European Union," EUROMOD Working Papers EM8/10, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- JÃ¤ckle, Annette & Roberts, Caroline & Lynn, Peter, 2006. "Telephone versus face-to-face interviewing: mode effects on data quality and likely causes: report on phase II of the ESS-Gallup mixed mode methodology project," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-41, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geranda Notten, 2013.
"Measuring performance: does the assessment depend on the poverty proxy?,"
ImPRovE Working Papers
13/13, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Notten, G, 2013. "Measuring performance : does the assessment depend on the poverty proxy?," MERIT Working Papers 031, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2010-11-20 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-11-20 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:iserwp:2010-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .