Applications Want to Be Free: Privacy against Information
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Hammock & Paul Rubin, 2011. "Applications Want to be Free: Privacy Against Information," CPI Journal, Competition Policy International, vol. 7.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2012-01-18 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-IPR-2012-01-18 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-MKT-2012-01-18 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emo:wp2003:1103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sue Mialon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deemous.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .