Forecasting accuracy of behavioural models for participation in the arts
A first version of this paper was presented at the University of Catania, 2011 and at the fifth European Workshop on Applied Cultural Economics in Dublin, 2011.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Avenida Lehendakari Aguirre, 83, 48015 Bilbao|
Web page: http://www.dfaeii.ehu.es
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Dpto. de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico II, = Facultad de CC. Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad del País Vasco, Avda. Lehendakari Aguirre 83, 48015 Bilbao, Spain|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles B. Weinberg, 1986. "Arts Plan: Implementation, Evolution, and Usage," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(2), pages 143-158.
- Andreasen, Alan R & Belk, Russell W, 1980. " Predictors of Attendance at the Performing Arts," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 112-120, Se.
- R. Winkler & Javier Muñoz & José Cervera & José Bernardo & Gail Blattenberger & Joseph Kadane & Dennis Lindley & Allan Murphy & Robert Oliver & David Ríos-Insua, 1996. "Scoring rules and the evaluation of probabilities," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 5(1), pages 1-60, June.
- Victoria Ateca-Amestoy, 2008. "Determining heterogeneous behavior for theater attendance," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 32(2), pages 127-151, June.
- Francesca Borgonovi, 2004. "Performing arts attendance: an economic approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(17), pages 1871-1885.
- Lessmann, Stefan & Sung, Ming-Chien & Johnson, Johnnie E.V. & Ma, Tiejun, 2012. "A new methodology for generating and combining statistical forecasting models to enhance competitive event prediction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(1), pages 163-174.
- Charles B. Weinberg & Kenneth M. Shachmut, 1978. "ARTS PLAN: A Model Based System for Use in Planning a Performing Arts Series," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(6), pages 654-664, February.
- Jones, D.F. & Collins, A. & Hand, C., 2007. "A classification model based on goal programming with non-standard preference functions with application to the prediction of cinema-going behaviour," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(1), pages 515-524, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehu:dfaeii:201201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alcira Macías Redondo)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.