Copenhagen: green economy leader report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 2010. "Editorial Statement: Organizations Department," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(2), pages 1-1, February.
- Lamia Kamal-Chaoui & Javier Sanchez-Reaza, 2012. "Urban Trends and Policies in OECD Countries," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2012/1, OECD Publishing.
- Lundvall, Bengt-Ake, 2009. "The Danish Model and the Globalizing Learning Economy: Lessons for Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 018, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Zoltan J Acs & Catherine Armington, 2003. "Endogenous Growth and Entrepreneurial Activity in Cities," Working Papers 03-02, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Unknown, 2010. "Organized Symposia SAEA 2010 Annual Meetings," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-2, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rode, Philipp & Floater, Graham & Thomopoulos, Nikolas & Docherty, James & Schwinger, Peter & Mahendra, Anjali & Fang, Wanli, 2014. "Accessibility in cities: transport and urban form," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60477, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Floater, Graham & Rode, Philipp & Friedel, Bruno & Robert, Alexis, 2014. "Steering urban growth: governance, policy and finance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60776, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Floater, Graham & Rode, Philipp & Robert, Alexis & Kennedy, Chris & Hoornweg, Dan & Slavcheva, Roxana & Godfrey, Nick, 2014. "Cities and the New Climate Economy: the transformative role of global urban growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60775, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:60781. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .