Expectativas frustradas: el ciclo de la convertibilidad
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emiliano Basco & Tomás Castagnino & Sebastián Katz & Sebastián Vargas (ed.), 2007. "Monetary Policy Under Uncertainty, Regime Change and High Volatility," BCRA Paper Series, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, number 04, December.
- Emiliano Basco & Tomás Castagnino & Sebastián Katz & Sebastián Vargas, 2007. "Monetary Policy Under Uncertainty, Regime Change and High Volatility," BCRA Working Paper Series 200725, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Ariel Coremberg, 2008. "The Measurement of TFP in Argentina, 1990-2004: A Case of the Tyranny of Numbers, Economic Cycles and Methodology," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 17, pages 52-74, Fall.
- Alejandro Bonvecchi, 2010. "The Political Economy of Fiscal Reform in Latin America: The Case of Argentina," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1801, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Alejandro Bonvecchi, 2010. "The Political Economy of Fiscal Reform in Latin America: The Case of Argentina," Research Department Publications 4666, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsCONVERTIBILIDAD DE LA MONEDA; CURRENCY CONVERTIBILITY;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col030:4839. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.