Country and sector-specific spillover effects in the euro area, the United States and Japan
JEL Classification: F36, G15
|Date of creation:||Nov 2003|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 60640 Frankfurt am Main, Germany|
Phone: +49 69 1344 0
Fax: +49 69 1344 6000
Web page: http://www.ecb.europa.eu/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adjaoute, Kpate & Danthine, Jean-Pierre, 2001.
"EMU and Portfolio Diversification Opportunities,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2962, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brooks, Robin & Del Negro, Marco, 2004.
"The rise in comovement across national stock markets: market integration or IT bubble?,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 659-680, December.
- Robin Brooks & Marco Del Negro, 2002. "The rise in comovement across national stock markets: market integration or IT bubble?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2002-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Hardouvelis, Gikas A & Malliaropoulos, Dimitrios & Priestley, Richard, 1999.
"EMU and European Stock Market Integration,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2124, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adjaoute, K. & Danthine, J.P., 2001.
"Portfolio Diversification: Alive and well In Euroland,"
32, Manitoba - Department of Economics.
- Kpate Adjaoute & Jean-Pierre Danthine, 2004. "Portfolio diversification: alive and well in Euro-land!," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(17), pages 1225-1231.
- Kpaté ADJAOUTE & Jean-Pierre DANTHINE, 2001. "Portfolio Diversification: Alive and Well in Euroland!," FAME Research Paper Series rp32, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Kpate ADJAOUTE & Jean-Pierre DANTHINE, 2001. "Portfolio Diversification: Alive and well in Euroland !," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 01.08, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Adjaoute, Kpate & Danthine, Jean-Pierre, 2001. "Portfolio Diversification: Alive and Well in Euroland!," CEPR Discussion Papers 3086, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Y. Campbell, 2001.
"Have Individual Stocks Become More Volatile? An Empirical Exploration of Idiosyncratic Risk,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 56(1), pages 1-43, 02.
- John Y. Campbell & Martin Lettau & Burton G. Malkiel & Yexiao Xu, 2000. "Have Individual Stocks Become More Volatile? An Empirical Exploration of Idiosyncratic Risk," NBER Working Papers 7590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malkiel, Burton & Campbell, John & Lettau, Martin & Xu, Yexiao, 2001. "Have Individual Stocks Become More Volatile? An Empirical Exploration of Idiosyncratic Risk," Scholarly Articles 3128707, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Baele, L., 2003.
"Volatility Spillover Effects in European Equity Markets,"
2003-114, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Baele, Lieven, 2005. "Volatility Spillover Effects in European Equity Markets," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(02), pages 373-401, June.
- L. Baele, 2003. "Volatility Spillover Effects in European Equity Markets," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/189, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Berben, Robert-Paul & Jansen, W. Jos, 2005.
"Comovement in international equity markets: A sectoral view,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 832-857, September.
- R-P. Berben & W.J. Jansen, 2001. "Comovement in International Equity Markets: a Sectoral View," MEB Series (discontinued) 2001-11, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Robert-Paul Berben & W. Jos Jansen, 2003. "Comovement in international equity markets: A sectoral view," Finance 0310001, EconWPA.
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2001.
"Financial market integration in Europe: on the effects of EMU on stock markets,"
Working Paper Series
0048, European Central Bank.
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2002. "Financial Market Integration in Europe: On the Effects of EMU on Stock Markets," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 165-193, July.
- Fratzscher, M., 2001. "Financial Market Integration in Europe: On the Effects of EMU on Stock Markets," Papers 48, Quebec a Montreal - Recherche en gestion.
- Kenneth R. French & James M. Poterba, 1991.
"Investor Diversification and International Equity Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
3609, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- French, Kenneth R & Poterba, James M, 1991. "Investor Diversification and International Equity Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(2), pages 222-226, May.
- Luis CatÃ£o & Robin Brooks, 2000. "The New Economy and Global Stock Returns," IMF Working Papers 00/216, International Monetary Fund.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Bronwyn H. Hall & Robert E. Hall & Jerry A. Hausman, 1974. "Estimation and Inference in Nonlinear Structural Models," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 653-665 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- K. Rouwenhorst, 1998. "European Equity Markets and EMU: Are the Differences Between Countries Slowly Disappearing?," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm103, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Aug 2000.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20030286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.