Introducing the ECB indicator on euro area industrial new orders
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Etter & Michael Graff, 2003. "Estimating and Forecasting Production and Orders in Manufacturing Industry from Business Survey Data: Evidence from Switzerland, 1990-2003," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 139(IV), pages 507-533, December.
- Garcia-Ferrer, Antonio & Bujosa-Brun, Marcos, 2000. "Forecasting OECD industrial turning points using unobserved components models with business survey data," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 207-227.
- Helmut Herwartz, 2010. "A note on model selection in (time series) regression models - general-to-specific or specific-to-general?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(12), pages 1157-1160.
- Tatiana Cesaroni, 2011.
"The cyclical behavior of the Italian business survey data,"
Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 747-768, December.
- Tatiana Cesaroni, 2007. "Inspecting the cyclical properties of the Italian Manufacturing Business survey data," ISAE Working Papers 83, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:234-247 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Leuwer & Bernd Süssmuth, 2018. "Assessing Temporary Product-Specific Subsidies: A Time Series Intervention Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 6946, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsECB indicator; euro area; Industrial new orders; leading indicators; real-time analysis;
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbops:20130149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .