Financial stability analysis: insights gained from consolidated banking data for the EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Cecchetti & Ingo Fender & Kostas Patrick McGuire, 2010. "Toward a global risk map," BIS Working Papers 309, Bank for International Settlements.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Israël, Jean-Marc & Sandars, Patrick & Schubert, Aurel & Fischer, Björn, 2013. "Statistics and indicators for financial stability analysis and policy," Occasional Paper Series 145, European Central Bank.
- Sargu Alina Camelia & Roman Angela, 2013. "A CROSS-COUNTRY ANALYSIS OF THE BANKSâ€(tm) FINANCIAL SOUNDNESS: THE CASE OF THE CEE-3 COUNTRIES," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 357-367, July.
- Gaia Barbic & Stefano Borgioli & Jan Klacso, 2016. "Aggregate macroprudential statistics from micro supervisory data. Conceptual and operational issues," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Combining micro and macro data for financial stability analysis, volume 41 Bank for International Settlements.
- Barbic, Gaia & Borgioli, Stefano & Klacso, Jan, 2017. "The journey from micro supervisory data to aggregate macroprudential statistics," Statistics Paper Series 20, European Central Bank.
- Stefano Borgioli & Graziella Morandi & Joao Veiga, 2015. "The development and compilation of macro prudential data – the European perspective," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Indicators to support monetary and financial stability analysis: data sources and statistical methodologies, volume 39 Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
Keywordsbanking indicators; consolidated banking data; macro-prudential analysis;
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-03-23 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2013-03-23 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2013-03-23 (European Economics)
- NEP-MON-2013-03-23 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbops:20130140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.