The international monetary system after the financial crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Spahn, 2016. "Population growth, saving, interest rates and stagnation," ROME Working Papers 201603, ROME Network.
- Agnes Benassy-Quere & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011.
"What International Monetary System for a Fast-Changing World Economy?,"
Book Chapters,in: Jack T. Boorman & André Icard (ed.), Reform of the International Monetary System: The Palais Royal Initiative, chapter 21, pages 255-298
Emerging Markets Forum.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011. "What international monetary system for a fast-changing world economy," Working Papers 518, Bruegel.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2011. "What International Monetary System for a Fast-Changing World Economy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00684194, HAL.
- Pablo Moreno, 2013. "The Metamorphosis of the IMF (2009-2011)," Estudios Económicos, Banco de España;Estudios Económicos Homepage, number 78, June.
- Chiţu, Livia & Eichengreen, Barry & Mehl, Arnaud, 2014.
"When did the dollar overtake sterling as the leading international currency? Evidence from the bond markets,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 225-245.
- Livia Chitu & Barry Eichengreen & Arnaud J. Mehl, 2012. "When did the dollar overtake sterling as the leading international currency? Evidence from the bond markets," NBER Working Papers 18097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mehl, Arnaud & Eichengreen, Barry & Chiţu, Livia, 2012. "When did the dollar overtake sterling as the leading international currency? Evidence from the bond markets," Working Paper Series 1433, European Central Bank.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:03:y:2012:i:03:n:s1793993312500184 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudio Borio & Piti Disyatat, 2011. "Global imbalances and the financial crisis: Link or no link?," BIS Working Papers 346, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial globalisation; global imbalances; international liquidity; international monetary system;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-02-19 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-MON-2011-02-19 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbops:20110123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .